Magento in Brighton
Customers demand an easy, intuitive shopping experience – deliver it by utilizing our creative & technical experience powered by the Magento framework.
Takeoff is a leading Magento agency in Brighton that builds online businesses, not just websites. Our belief is that a professional online solution which works on a daily basis to help deliver a company’s goals and aspirations, can be achieved by all types of businesses.
We have applied our client-focused energy into niches such as fashion, electronics, charity, events, fitness and home improvement etc.
Whether you are looking to grow your business with a new eCommerce venture or upgrading from your current platform to Magento, seeking out the right specialists is often the first hurdle to overcome.
We understand it’s not only the concern about the platform you’re using, in addition you will need service providers to support you along the way. Here at Takeoff Digital we’re proud to have years of experience and our aim is to help you enhance your business with proven expertise in delivering high returns.
Takeoff x Magento
Our experienced UK based magento developers will build a website which includes all the functionality and agility you should need in order to achieve your goals and help exceed visitor expectations. The Magento team at Takeoff has years of experience in developing multiple web languages. We have built creative and user-friendly sites with security at the forefront. Most importantly, our goal-oriented development process and applications are made specifically to ensure that your visitors have the most seamless user experience. All whilst helping you achieve a more profitable business.
Magento Support & Development
Full Service Magento Agency
Support plan with SLA
Although we take every measure to prevent critical incidents, they sometimes do arise.
Magento Ecommerce Excellence in Brighton
Strategic advice and ecommerce guidance.
- A Magento development company with 15 years plus experience in Ecommerce industry with dedicated Magento website development services.
- We take a Data driven approach for your eCommerce business after conducting thorough research and analysis of targeted markets, business geography, competitors websites and future goals.
- Identify the challenges and opportunities in your business.
Stunning conversion focused UI/UX.
- Creative ideas that fit within your brand guidelines.
- User friendly UX and Magento special design.
- Focus on search engine optimisation (SEO) and conversion rate optimisation (CRO).
- Responsive designs to provide the best customer experience across desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
End-to-End solutions built on strong foundations.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Magento architecture.
- Seamless integration with CMS, CRM, Payment Gateway, Shipping & Fulfilment, ERP, Marketplace and Accounts & Back office platforms.
- Agile development method for rapid, iterative and flexible development.
- Develop custom mobile applications using Magento web APIs.
- A combination of manual and automated testing tools to provide a highly robust system.
- Use of Magento Testing Framework – 170 automated functional tests.
- Thorough Functional, Responsive, Performance, Usability, Server side interface, Client side compatibility and Security testing is done.
- Test and Staging website provided for review.
- Manual functionality and browser compatibility testing
Fast , Efficient & Robust.
- We deliver projects– on time and within budget.
- We keep our clients updated and involved in project development process releasing regular website versions and seeking feedbacks.
- A project timeline is put in place with key deliverables for your sign-off.
- Transparency from the initial proposal to set expectations and ensure success.
- We will keep you updated throughout the entire project life-cycle.
24/7/365 Magento Support
- Automated scripts implemented to monitor your website 24X7 and keep the database and website caches updated.
- A dedicated and committed Magento team to provide support and maintenance services.
- Upgrade to the latest version of Magento – we never modify core Magento code!
- Provide training and documentation for website management.
- We can provide on-going strategic advice to get the most from Magento and evolve with your business.
Looking for a professional Magento partner in Brighton ?
Struggling with your magento projects or need to start a fresh Magento project
You came to the right place, all you need to do is drop us a message.
We treat clients as collaborative partners and view their success as a measure of our own.